At One of a Kind Adventure Gear we specialize in custom-made
outdoor gear, gear modifications, apparel, cleaning, repairs, and more.
- You dream it, we make it reality
- We will make almost anything within reason
- See our "Custom Gear" photo album here to get an idea of what we do
- We will modify nearly anything, within reason, of the original design
- Bring us your product with an idea and we can help make it real
- See our "Modified Gear" photo album here to get an idea of the possibilities
- Literally anything, just ask!
- Here is a brief list of what we can do (not all inclusive)
-Rips, Tears, and Blown out seams
- Tent pole repair
- Zipper Pulls
- Patching/rewaterproofing tents
- Clean/Repair all Trekking Poles
-See our Repair photo album here to see some of our work
-Take your idea for a new product and create a working model
-Short production runs
-See our Proto-typing photos here to see a few examples
The best part is, all products are built upon order, making it truly custom for YOU.
- Due to the nature of custom gear we cannot post prices but we will be happy to give them to you on a per-person basis!
- Down Cleaning
- Includes all down products (sleeping bags, coats, etc)
- Gore-Tex Cleaning
- Mold Damage Cleaning
- Tent Cleaning
Military/Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts/Martial Arts
- We machine sew patches on these clothing articles
-See a few of the patches we've sewn on here
Alternative Fabrics /Ultra Lights
-Currently we are experimenting with using fabrics like Tyvek to make custom ground cloths, tarps, etc.
Custom Tent Footprints
- We can make custom tent footprints for all tent makes/models
- We can also modify/add to existing footprints. (extend footprint into vestibule, etc)
- GREAT for footprints that are out of production
- Confused or overwhelmed about all the available outdoor gear available?
- We can help you sort through what you need/want and help you with the decision to purchase gear.
- We can provide seminars for where to go, what to bring, how to's, etc
- Perfect for Scout groups, church groups, etc
- Help provide gear information
- Everything from beginners car camping to week long expeditions backpacking